Friday, June 29, 2007

This Weekend

We're going up north to visit our grandparents for the weekend. And today my parents surprised my sisters and I by telling us that Sunday night we'd be spending at a water park! I've been to the Wilderness resort in Wisconsin Dells, so water parks around here don't impress me very much, but they still can be fun :)! This weekend should be more fun than I thought. Although I will probably still call my friend like I was planning on doing cuz while I'm at my grandparent's house it'll be pretty boring...

Oooo! On Monday when we went to the pool, this cute guy from my class actually said hi to me AND asked me what's up. He's done that at school, but no guy has done it out of school before...In fact, they usually ignore me...but this guy is really nice, so he said hi...It was so awesome...hehe

I GOT MILEY/HANNAH'S CD! It is so awesome!!! I love it!!!

No comments: