Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Strange...

Some random people have been saying hi to my bff and I...It wouldn't be so strange if it wasn't so many people all in two days...One girl said hi to us three times yesterday, twice to day, and she waved to me once today. Then there is this guy I haven't talked to for years, for the past few months he's been randomly saying hi to me...even though I don't really know him anymore...

Then there is this guy who says my bff and I are his "best friends" and he's been talking with us a lot. And my bff heard some people trying to get him to tell who he likes...and he said she is kinda annoying and has a 5th grade sister...and I have a sis in 5th grade and I can be kinda annoying...There's only like 2 other people in our grade with 5th grade sisters, and it so can't be those two...So I think he likes me...Kinda freaky considering on Friday there is a party I'm going to...I wonder if he'll ask me to dance...I don't know what I'd say considering my bff has a crush on him...

Yesterday after he talked to this group of people, my bff and I walked past and they all said hi to us...My bff and I think that they might be trying to set us up or something...considering I'm thinking that guy likes me, I think they might be trying to set me up with him...I guess we'll find out on Friday...

Anyway...ONLY TWO MORE DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOl!!!!!!! Haha!

19 more days till Miley/Hannah's CD comes out!!!

- Shelly

No comments: