Friday, June 15, 2007

Sunburn AH!

On Sunday we watched a three hour parade and it was really hot. I got my arms burned, but it's worth it cuz I got tons of candy :). Wednesday we went to the pool and I suntanned for basically the whole 3 hours. I burned my leg, back, and chest, but at least I'm tan! My leg is really the only part that hurts anymore cuz none of the burns were that bad. It's nothing compared to burn in Florida. Now THAT hurts.

We got a new digital camera cuz the screen for our old one broke. This one is a tiny bit bigger and the screen is a three inch instead while our old one had a two inch. It's soooo much cooler and fun to use! Haha. I already took 21 pictures with it. lol

We also got a new TV cuz one of ours broke cuz it's like 15 years old or something. The new one is a lot cooler. :)

I gotta do something with my bff M soon...Maybe see if she wants to go to the pool with me next week. Or maybe we could do a movie night or something.

- Shelly

No comments: