Saturday, May 26, 2007

UGH!

I just got back from a walk with my sisters, Dani and Gabri, and my younger cousin, Jacob. We were just going to go on this one walking path, but then my cousin wanted to go on this nature path. It was confusing and the path we ended up taking took like 20 minutes to go through...and it was gross! Lots of dirt and bugs! Plus, I had on sandals because I thought we were only going to go on the walking path and be gone for like 15 minutes total. When we finally got out, it took us another 30 minutes or so to finally figure out how to get home. Every 5 minutes my little sister, Gabri, wanted to take a break. For someone who didn't complain on an 8 mile bike ride, she was acting like quite a baby. She sat down in the grass several times and so we left her each time. We only went a few feet and looked back every few seconds, making sure she was going to follow us, but when we got home and she told our parents, they got really mad at us...Dani and I didn't want them to come in the first place! So she and I are never going to let our parents convince us to make us bring Gabri along on a walk ever again.

Anyway...9 more days of school! And yet it seems like soooo much time!

30 days till Miley and Hannah's CD comes out! Can't wait!

No comments: