Sunday, May 6, 2007

Miley Cyrus!

Guess what! 51 more days till Miley Cyrus's personal album and the second season Hannah Montana soundtrack comes out! I can't wait!

And only 24 more days left of school! I wish time would go faster though...

Ugh, I don't know what to do. I might go camping with a couple of my cousin's, one of their friends, their dad, and my older sister. I want them to bring the guy that we went camping with for like 5 days over the summer and I got a crush on and really got to know....but they don't want to. Instead they're asking some other guy, and I'm afraid he'll be a total jerk and won't want anything to do with me...I wish there was more room in my uncle's car so my bff could come too...I wish my mom would come so we'd have another car so we'd have enough room for my bff...Guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens...

Pace out!
Shelly

1 comment:

Dani said...

Look for the positives in life! Expect the best out of people, not the worst!