Sunday, May 6, 2007

Moms...

My mom thinks she knows what I'm going through as a teenager in this day and age and at the school I'm going to. Never in a million years would she ever know, but she says she does. I don't want to explain to her in details, because it's personal, but when I was vague, she just told me to grow up...Grow up! That is what I was forced to do! In late elementary school and early middle school I went through things I didn't think I'd have to face until high school! Even my older sister didn't go through anything like that yet...It's just the luck of the people I got in my grade...Ugh. And my mom has no idea. In general, teenagers' lives are more stressful. Teens are so much more judgmental and such, and it puts so much more pressure on everyone...All in all, she DOESN'T know what I'm going through and she shouldn't say she does when she has no idea.