Saturday, May 12, 2007

Life Is Never Fair

Ok, so there is this girl who is this girl who is five years older than me, but in this past year I've really gotten to know her well. She is like a sister to me now. She's really nice and totally in tune with her faith. Now she's gonna leave the state or possibly country then probably going to college...And if I can't go to her graduation then last night was the last time I'll see her until Christmas time! Last night we hugged for like a minute or two cuz we're gonna miss her so much. I never wanted to stop hugging her, but I had to. I hope I'll be able to go to her graduation...not sure when it is though...sometime in June is all I know...

The good news is that there is only 19 more days of school! And 45 more days till Miley and Hannah's CD comes out.

I also found out Jesse McCartney is coming out with a third CD in October! 157 days till that! Oh and only one of my cousins are going camping now and they're not inviting anyone, so bother my sisters and I are going...possibly my bff too...

- Shelly

No comments: