Thursday, October 25, 2007

Bad news, bad news, and bad news

Okay, so I didn't get to go to the concert and today I found out that this guy I know would have been able to get free tickets and might have given them to me. :( I'm so tired of everyone talking about it, and I hate seeing all these girls with t-shirts from the show. I really want to buy one on ebay, then maybe I'll feel a little better.

My crush is now going out with this one girl who is sometimes nice to me...Other times she just ignores me. Sometimes she randomly comes up to my BFF and I and says we're her new best friends...I think it's all an act. I don't think she really cares about us that much...And now whenever she does it, I have to force a smile.

There's this Halloween Party I want to go to, but I don't want to go alone. My BFF doesn't really want to go, cuz she doesn't think anything will happen with her and her crush (she's so wrong), PLUS last night she got in a fight with her parents and now they won't even let her go. Hopefully she can persuade them tonight...

Okay, so there's this girl in my grade who is one my bus. And she has a younger sister in my younger sister's grade. The younger sister has this blank...almost lost look in her eyes when she's alone and not talking to anyone. I know I have that kind of look a lot...mostly when I'm sitting alone or just not talking to anyone. So, when they get off the bus in the afternoon, the younger sister usually looks at the bus with that look, and her eyes land on me. At first I just thought they happened to land on me, but when I avert my eyes slightly down and to the left, her gaze follows mine. And they still have that lost look. And I like looking into her eyes like that because it makes me feel like I'm not alone. Like she knows how it feels to feel so lost and alone.

Her old sister is this really popular girl who gets everything she wants and so is totally spoiled. I always assumed her younger sister would be the same, but even if she is popular, I think she has a depth to her that her old sister doesn't have. But she just puzzles me. I want to know more about her...and what's with that look of hers...Is she really alone, scared, or lost kinda like me?

- Shelly

No comments: