Saturday, September 15, 2007

Far Away

OMG. I set Windows Media Player on shuffle and right now "Far Away" by Nickelback is playing. That's the song that was playing when I danced with my crush, N. Memories are flooding back...I just wish I could do it again. But I'll never get that close to him. The closest I'll ever get is in Math class where I sit right next to him. He constantly has a spearmint lifesaver in his mouth, so I'm in heaven whenever I'm near him. It brings back memories from the dance. Anyway, in Math I can faintly smell him. His natural scent is heavenly, but mixed with spearmint is even better. Now I actually like math class. XD

And I sit near him in LA and Spanish too. Yay! But that means I don't pay as much attention in class...but I'm smart and a straight A student so I should be fine. I'm still paying a good amount of attention.

- Shelly

No comments: